I'm Not John Travolta

I'm Not John Travolta 

I like (had) known you 10 years ago ...
     Several months ago, someone sent a message of friendship in a column in the world that human Socials.A media make the invention based Technology Internet. Did not remember, how many similar things I have done this before.And probably one of those "got" rewarded, ,, usually,,,, but it's amazing when the record of the message follows a photo of a beautiful woman with a smile full of hooded neat artistic impression are usually clad .I hadn't at home reading the small letters on the Monitor 15 "is becoming more interested in sitting & trying to steal a glance of time on the sidelines of Boss in office .... he ... he .. he ......
     Several to many things we discussed,, but I did not need to know the faces,,, guns pake see background,, but I did not need the status, caste and lineage,,, all a just rolled .Every conversations in many writings, looks straightforward, coherent & full consideration in the preparation of each Her words .From here I can feel that Darling must be a woman who's smart, intelligent, insightful & keep good talent in many fields. (If the word infotainment, "multitalented lahhh,"). And although it is a bit "Feudal who melancholic ", I bet if this is not the character that he intentionally woke up,,, because I'm still convinced that he is not typikal Women who think going to abuse the gift of God is only for things that do not using,,, a portrait of the Special Women with a classy taste ..... G "luck ....
I like (had) known you 10 years ago ,,,,,,
     "Its Ok ,",,,, I'm not talking about my admiration to someone who may be too excessive ll certainly not the wonderful flicks his eyes because he did not ever want to" look "me as long as it is considered no small .Part a device to keep the heart & attitude which seems to be highly commendable behavior controlled in beautiful packaging nan unpretentious ....
     "I had enough (very) happy with this introduction,!" I said one time. "No more!". Because clearly I was not quite "capable" to expect more from the friendship ,,,,, A greatest figure of woman and deserve to be priorities certainly have high expectations & will never be careless in determining each selection,,, this is about the liver ..... moreover ehmm,,,, ehmmm ..... Even just wishing became expensive stuff that makes me afraid .... because I'm a nobody.
     "Who am I,?", Or language their said "Who's Youuuuu ???,,,". I'm just a little dreamer in the ocean of the universe by the role that was barely audible ... It's not a heroic tale .Or Gatotkaca in no match if you want Jhon Travolta aligned with the charisma and smile ... Especially with the Afghan smile ,,,,, laaahhhh baseball ....... Although both like to sing, my voice timbre obviously far from enough to make teens girls & young mothers forget myself. ( Moms do,,,, sorry for her husband ,,,,). hey,, hey,,, I'm glad I was not born a woman, so I do not feel the need to admire the heroic figure Gatotkaca or should "behave" when will be proud to meet with Jhon Travolta . the ideal man,,, I do not need the hassle and busy-busy-tired even to the crease only for photos with the Afghan .... And,,,, more so lucky again because I did not become as good and as famous as them, so I can still maintain the opportunity to be able to do more of them .. . (Dream my dream ,,,,). yeee Is not the bigger your dreams,,, The greater will be also what you get!!. While no country in the world forbids its citizens to a dreaming.When "Aqidah" does not proscribe his ummah to simply fall in love .... So,,, Happy Dreams,,,, And if you dream about love,,, you are entitled to says love!
     Finally,,, not because of sophisticated technology, so I felt really know you .... And it's not because of a dream, that I felt had the right to make "no" on every memory & My Imagi .....
I like (had) known you 10 years ago ..... 





By; Agusdewi

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon

Notes Archive